- Doesn’t respond to loud sounds
- Doesn’t watch things as they move
- Doesn’t smile at people
- Doesn’t bring hands to mouth
- Can’t hold head up when pushing up when on tummy
- Doesn't properly latch onto bottle or breast when feeding
Because your child's first years of life are so important, we want to help you provide the best start for your child. The earlier we begin working with your child's development, the better it is for your child, as most developmental problems can be successfully treated if they are identified early. Don't wait and see. Find out and know.
For a free screening of your child's development, please refer to our Screening Program page for more information.
Information on milestones taken from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.