- Falls down a lot or has trouble with stairs
- Drools or has very unclear speech
- Can’t work simple toys (such as peg boards, simple puzzles, turning handle)
- Doesn’t speak in sentences
- Doesn’t understand simple instructions
- Doesn’t play pretend or make-believe
- Doesn’t want to play with other children or with toys
- Doesn’t make eye contact
- Loses skills he once had
Because your child's first years of life are so important, we want to help you provide the best start for your child. The earlier we begin working with your child's development, the better it is for your child, as most developmental problems can be successfully treated if they are identified early. Don't wait and see. Find out and know.
For a free screening of your child's development, please refer to our Screening Program page for more information.
Information on milestones taken from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.